Just follow instructions from cyanogenmod touchpad port team, Download section. Be sure you install everything including ClockworkMod.
Then install GoogleApps so you get Market application:
- Boot into Android mode
- Connect TouchPad to Computer
- Touch the notification icon so you are able to turn on USB
- From the computer drop the GoogleApps zip file (for example gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip) into the TouchPad
- Reboot the TouchPad (Power + Home buttons for 15-20sec will do it in case just Power does not give you the reboot option)
- In the boot menu quickly move using the volume keys to option "ClockworkMod". Press Home button to accept
- choose "install zip from sdcard", then "choose zip from sdcard" and pick the GoogleApps zip file.